Our solar panels allow you to enjoy FREE HEAT from the sun without any adverse effects on the natural world! The SunMate™ pulls cool air from your home, channels it through the absorber plate where it’s warmed by energy from the sun, then circulates it back into your home. A built-in thermostat, automatically turns on a blower when the absorber plate reaches 110° F and shuts off the blower at 90°F.
What sets the SunMate™ apart from other solar panels is the efficiency and design. One-piece construction produces a streamlined appearance that doesn’t detract from your home’s appearance. Heavy-duty, stainless steel and aluminum components result in quality construction that assures long life and virtually no maintenance.
The SunMate™ from Environmental Solar System is SRCC Certified. A single panel heats up to 700 square feet. Double-sealed solar glass eliminates air infiltration and water leaks. Polyisocyanurate insulation results in extremely low heat loss and an energy fan operates for just pennies per day.
The SunMate™ is installed vertically and mounted on the south facing side of your home or building. The design accommodates 2” x 4” or 2” x 6” construction. Parallel installation allows you to integrate multiple panels for heating large areas.
- 5 Year warranty on the Solar Collector.
- 1 year warranty on electrical & mecanical parts.
- High efficiency and Reliability
- Easy to Install with a wide variety of Simple Installations
- Fresh Air intake for Tight Houses
- Brushless, 100 cfm 12 VDC, 7 Watt Fan
- The Fan thermostat automatically turns On at 110° F and Off at 90° F
- Weight: net 90 pounds
- Dimension: 4” x 35” x 77”
- Heavy duty extruded aluminum frame
- Maintenance free, anodized dark bronze finish
- High temperature 3 pound polyisocyanurate insulation in the back and sides
- Corrugated aluminum heat exchanger with selective black coating
- 5/32" tempered Low Iron Solar Glass
- One piece EPDM rubber gasket around glass with double sealed RTV Silicon sealant
- EPDM rubber seal for air ducts
- SunMate Solar Hot Air Panel - OG-100 SRCC Certified Solar Collector
- Single panel wall installation kit - includes 100 CFM 8.5 Watt dc Fan
- Adaptor of 120 VAC to 12 VDC
- Stainless steel screws and hardware
- Aluminum mounting brackets
- Wall ducts and safety grills
- Single Panel Installation Hardware
- Installation Manual (PDF)
- Energy Star Rated
- Step Down transformer from 120 VAC, 60 Hz to 12 VDC 1000 MA
- Direct 12 VDC 7 watts
The SunMate™ Solar Panel produces no emissions, no acid rain and no hazardous waste. Made in the USA.
Please call for pricing.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
For installing SunMate on a commercial building visit our website www.sunmatesolarheating.com